How you can help us
- Join our Facebook family, follow our posts and share them … Tell your friends and family about Mabaso love
- Come and volunteer with us in South Africa. Click here for details
- Sponsor one of our girls. We suggest a monthly amount of £20 – some give more, some less but every contribution is valued and you’ll get photos and updates throughout the year.
- Sponsor one of our Meriting Village pre-schoolers. We recommend a monthly donation of £10 and again you’ll get photos and updates
- Sponsor one of our incredible grannies! £5 a month will ensure they are spoiled at our granny club
- Fundraise for us. Join in one of our organised events or do one of your own.
- Keep an eye out for updates … Sometimes we need wool, bras, children’s clothes or other items. We are limited with our excess baggage allowances but will post on here what we urgently require.
- Send us your thoughts and ideas – we always need more inspiration!
- Respond to urgent requests – We are always blown away with how quickly you send assistance when we have an emergency!
- Sponsor a veggie garden. £25 provides a family with their own garden, complete with chicken wire fence, seeds and gardening tools. Our gardens do more than relieve poverty – they restore dignity too
- Keep on sending us your messages of love and support – these are the things that keep us going on the tough days and are worth more than gold